Download PDF for Printing
Download MSWord File for Printing
BOYERT'S TOMATO VARIETIES
2013 — ALPHABETICAL LISTING
Indeterminate – Pole or stake type. Tomato plants keep producing leaves and stems often until killed by frost. Tomatoes in all stages of development will be on the vine and harvest may last several months. These plants need tall stakes, trellis or wire cages.
Determinate – Bush type. Tomato plans have vines that grow little once fruit is set. All the fruit develops at about the same time. These plants can grow without support or with short stakes or cages.
V – Verticillium
F – Fusarium Wilt Race 1
F1 & 2 - Fusarium Wilt Races 1 & 2
N – Nematodes
T – Tobacco Mosaic Virus
- Abraham Lincoln - HEIRLOOM 87 days. A popular heirloom tomato introduced in Illinois in 1923, this plant has brilliant red, round, medium-sized, 12 oz. tomatoes in clusters up to 9. A good disease resistant tomato. Delicious, rich, slightly acidic tomato flavors. Indeterminate.
- Aker’s West Virgina - HEIRLOOM 85 days. Plant produces high yields of 1 lb red tomatoes. The tomatoes are very sweet and have a rich tomato flavor. Excellent in salads and on sandwiches. The tomatoes are smooth and have very little cracking or blemishes. A heirloom variety from West Virginia Indeterminate
- Amish Paste - HEIRLOOM 74 days. Very productive heirloom from Wisconsin that produces up to 12 oz, deep-red oxheart-shaped, meaty fruit. (Probably one of the largest paste tomatoes) Lots of sweet, tomatoey flavors from this coreless meaty fruit. A great slicing and sauce tomato. Indeterminate
- Anna Russian - HEIRLOOM 65-70 days. An heirloom oxheart variety from Oregon. An excellent, gorgeous tomato. Early maturing for a heart-shaped tomato, the large, visually beautiful, pink-red fruit normally weighs about 1 pound. Superb rich old-fashioned, tomatoey flavors with lots of juice. Indeterminate.
- Arkansas Traveler - HEIRLOOM 80 days. A 100 year old heirloom tomato that was grown from northwest Arkansas to North Carolina. Regular-leaf, 6', vigorous tomato plants that yield abundant crops of 8-ounce, round rose-pink tomatoes Considered to be one of the best tasting tomato varieties with well balanced sweet/tart flavors. Arkansas Traveler is much esteemed for its ability to produce flavorful tomatoes under normally adverse conditions high heat, humidity or drought. Resistant to cracking and disease. IndeterminatE
- Ball’s Beefsteak - 80 days. VF1&2T. Very large flattened, solid, meaty juicy bright red fruits, weigh up to 2 lbs., excellent slicer with rich sub-acid flavor. Indeterminate.
- Beefy Boy - 70 days. 12- to 16-ounce red fruits are jammed with sweet, meaty flavor -- more solids and less gel than most tomatoes of this size. Indetermate.
- Beefmaster - 80 days. VFN. Large red meaty beefsteak type tomatoes, good-flavored, can weigh up to 2 lbs. Good tolerance to cracking & peeling. Indeterminate.
- Belgium Giant - HEIRLOOM 82-90 days. Developed in Ohio in this variety is known mostly for it's size and delicious flavor. Dark pink fruit that averages 2-lbs. (but can get to 5 lbs.) is meaty with few seeds, have smooth blossom ends & low acid with sweet mild flavor Great for cooking and canning. Indeterminate.
- Better Boy - 73 days. VFN. Most popular hybrid. Spectacular midseason deep red tomatoes are plump & juicy& average about 1 lb. fruits. Indeterminate.
- Better Bush - 68 days. Long harvest season. 4-inch fruits have a juicy consistency and great garden-fresh flavor!
- Big Beef - 73 days VF1&2NT. 1994 All-American selection winner. Best All around tomato. Old-fashioned rich flavor, large (10-16 oz.) red fruits. Grows in any climate. Large yields – Indeterminate
- Big Boy (Burpee) - 78 days. Perfect, large red fruits weigh in at 10 ounces with many reaching 1 pound or more, with a wonderful aroma and rich flavor. Healthy, indeterminate vines produce all summer long.
- Black Cherry - HEIRLOOM 65 days. Russian heirloom. Compact plants bear plenty of rich, dark mahogany-brown tomatoes that average 4 oz. Fruit is smooth and somewhat elongated. Black tomatoes have a delicious blend of sugar and acid and a distinctive, complex flavor. Indeterminate
- Black Krim - HERILOOM 75-90 days. Large, 10-12 oz. tomatoes are dark brown-red in color and richly flavored with a hint of saltiness. The color is darker in warmer weather, but the plants continue to set well in the heat. Heavy producer but is prone to cracking. Indeterminate.
- Black Prince - HEIRLOOM 70 days. A Russian heirloom, These deep garnet round, 2-inch (2-3 oz.) tomatoes are full of juice and incredibly rich fruity flavors. The small fruits contain deep rich colors on the inside. Perfect for patio gardens. Perfect for eating fresh, and in cooking in tomato sauce or other culinary wonders. The Black Prince tomato is said to have considerable health benefits beyond the presence of lycopene.
- Box Car Willie - HEIRLOOM 80 days. This variety has smooth red tomatoes with delicious flavor, ranging fro 6 – 10 oz. Provides excellent tasting fruit for a variety of uses throughout a long season. Indeterminate.
- Brandy Boy Hybrid - HEIRLOOM 75 – 78 days. Brandy Boy Hybrid produces loads of large pink fruits, up to 5 & 1/2 inches across, that ripen evenly, with soft heirloom texture, thin skin and that same incredible Brandywine flavor. Better yet the plants sport an upright more manageable growth habit. If you love tomatoes, and especially the rich, tangy-sweet taste of Brandywine, don't miss Brandy Boy! Indeterminate
- Brandywine Red - HEIRLOOM 80-90 days. Sweet old time flavor but not acidic, it is a 10-16oz. large-lobed, beefsteak-shaped tomato with a thin, pinkish-red skin. Very vigorous. Best if staked, caged, or trellised. Perfect for slicing. Indeterminate.
- Bulls Heart (Cuore de Toro) - HEIRLOOM 89 days. This Italian heirloom is abundant with 4”, Oxheart type fruits on vigorous plants and are a colorful pinkish-red with a wonderful sweet flavor. Weighing in at 2 lbs. or more. Indeterminate.
- Burpee Porterhouse Beefsteak - 80 days. Plump fruits from 2-4 lbs. each. The luscious flesh is deep red all the way through with just the right balance of meaty solids and succulent juice. Smooth texture and rich, old-fashioned flavor make this the greatest extra-large beefsteak. Indeterminate.
- Bush Early Girl - 65 days. Hybrid Tomato. Extra-large, extra-early tomatoes that grow on a true bush. The tasty red fruits are much bigger than Early Girl, nearly 4" across. And it ripens only two days later. The plants are amazingly compact, yet productive. Only 18" tall and are self-supporting. Determinate. Multiple disease resistances
- Celebrity - 70 days VFNTAST All-American selection winner, highly adaptable, medium size, 7 oz. globe-shaped red fruits, crack resistant, large producer. Determinate.
- Champion II - 62 days. VFNT Very sweet & meaty red fruits bred especially for sandwiches (10oz.) One of the earliest full size tomatoes. Indeterminate.
- Cherokee Chocolate - HEIRLOOM 80 days Sets fruit that are the same size as 'Cherokee Purple' but the color is dark crimson red with shoulders that are brownish-black. Excellent flavor and flesh texture. Sweet, slightly tart, firm but very juicy flesh. Nice slicer. Indeterminate
- Cherokee Green -HEIRLOOM 86 days It is like 'Cherokee Purple' or 'Cherokee Chocolate' in habit, fruit shape, size and flavor, but the interior ripens bright green and the skin takes on a yellowish hue when ripe. Indeterminate
- Cherokee Purple - HEIRLOOM 80 days. Burgundy colored fruit (10-12oz.) with green shoulder and delicious sweet flavor. Gel around seed stays green with deep burgundy flesh, a beautiful variegation that looks as good as it tastes. Indeterminate
- Cherry Red Large - HEIRLOOM 72 days An excellent salad tomato, growing in clusters of 5. High yields of deep scarlet, round, 1 to 1-1/4" diameter, flavorful fruits all season. Green fruits may be pickled, while ripe ones are used fresh or for preserves. Indeterminate
- Cuore de Toro (Bull’s Heart) - HEIRLOOM 89 days. This Italian heirloom, a huge, pink Oxheart type, weighs in at a gigantic 2 lbs. or more! Abundant, 4” fruits on vigorous plants are a colorful pinkish-red with a wonderful sweet flavor. Indeterminate.
- Delicious - HEIRLOOM 77 days. VF Extra large (20 oz.) smooth red tomato, crack resistant great slicer. Indeterminate.
- Druzba - HEIRLOOM 80-95 days Originally from Bulgaria these husky plants bear heavy sets of tasty, 12oz. fruits over a long season. Round fruits, mature bright red with pink-gold shoulders. High acid content. Indeterminate.
- Early Girl - 57 days. VF1&2 Extra early full size (4-6 oz.) red slicing tomato meaty, firm texture & blemish resistant skin
- Eva’s Purple Ball - HEIRLOOM 78-80 days. A vigorous, 1800’s heirloom from the Black Forest region of Germany. Delicious, round, 2 to 3-inch, blemish-free, pink-purple fruits. A big producer Disease resistant. Indeterminate.
- First Lady II - 66 days. VFNTAST Extra early full season red tomato of mid-size (5-6oz.), tasty fruits are crack resistant. Very flavorful. Indeterminate.
- Fourth of July (Early Doll) - 49 days from transplant. Vines with heavy yields 4 oz. red full flavored fruits. Indeterminate.
- Fresh Salsa - 65-75 days. You can chop this salsa lover’s tomato into tiny cubes and it well remain perfectly firm and solid yet also sweet. Plum-shaped and dripless, this tomato is meaty making it ideal for tasty salsas, bruschettas and light Italian sauces. Determinate bushy plants are loaded with 4-5 oz. fruits.
- Gardener’s Delight - 72 days. German bred prize winning red cherry variety producing bunches of ¾” diameter fruits. Hardy vines bear until frost. Crack resistant. Indeterminate.
- German Red Strawberry - HEIRLOOM 85 days. These big red oxheart tomatoes are shaped like strawberries but much larger. They average 10ozs., but can grow to 1lb. or more. Tomatoes are meaty with an excellent taste that is on the acid side. Indeterminate.
- Golden Jubilee - HEIRLOOM 72 days. This is a large golden-orange round beefsteak tomato. Jubilee is an AAS winner from 1943. Heavy yields. The 6-7 oz., smooth, globular fruit have a mild, non-acid flavor with a meaty thick-walled interior. Few seeds. Mild flavor & low acidity make it one of the best varieties for tomato juice. Indeterminate.
- Goliath Hybrid - 65 days VFFNTAST Smooth bright red fruit that averages 10-15 oz. in size. Sweet flavor, blemish free exterior & extra heavy yields. Indeterminate.
- Grape Tomato - 60 days Long, grape-like clusters of brilliant red elongated cherry tomatoes. Very sweet, complex flavor is delicious and has made these tomatoes a favorite of people everywhere. These are the pint size supermarket favorite!! Crack-resistant and tolerant to heat and a number of tomato diseases. Indeterminate
- Great White - HEIRLOOM 85 days. Large, white 10-12oz. beefsteak tomato with sweet flavor and lots of juice. Heavy foliage provides good protection against sunscald on the fruit. Low acid. Indeterminate
- Green Zebra - HEIRLOOM 78 days. Plant produces good yields of 3 oz green tomatoes with dark green stripes. Tomatoes have the old fashioned tomato flavor and stay green when mature. Excellent for salads, sandwiches, pickling, and sauces. An heirloom variety from the USA. Determinate.
- Ground Cherry - HEIRLOOM 90 days. Ground cherry, Mexican husk tomato for salsa verde. Turns light green to yellow. 2-3 oz. globe-sprawling plant.
- Health Kick - 72 days. VF also resists Alternaria Stem Canker, Gray Leaf Spot & Tomato Spotted Wilt. The perfect saladette variety- healthy, fine-flavored, with better wilt resistance and fruits of the brightest red, thanks to the antioxidant lycopene. Health Kick has 50% more lycopene than your average tomato. Juicy, plum-shaped fruits weigh about 4 oz. and are strongly disease resistant, particularly to Spotted Wilt. Determinate
- Heinz 1493 - HEIRLOOM 80 days. VFA Excellent for ketchup, purees & sauces. Resists cracking, meaty, red 6 oz. fruits.
- Hillbilly (potato leaf) - HEIRLOOM 85 days. Ancient heirloom from West Virginia. Huge mild flavored beefsteak type fruits weigh 1-2 lbs. each. Colored a most unusually orange-yellow streaked & mottled in shade of red & pink. Indeterminate.
- Howard German - HEIRLOOM 80 days. Large harvests of 5 ½” long, red, pointed paste tomatoes that weigh about 5 ozs. And are very meaty with a good, rich flavor. The shape is somewhat variable – most appear like a plump banana pepper, although some may look more like an elongated pear. This is an old variety, extremely productive, and great for canning, paste, or sauces. Indeterminate.
- Hungarian Heart - HEIRLOOM 85 days. HUNGARIAN HEART TOMATO was brought to America from Hungary in 1901. Excellent for fresh eating, canning and makes a superb sauce. The huge pink 1 lb. oxheart fruits have few seeds and almost no cracking. Plants are very productive. Indeterminate
- Husky Cherry Red - 65 days. Season-long production of outstanding fruits, 1” in size and featuring excellent flavor. Dwarf indeterminate habit makes it perfect for small spaces and containers.
- Italian Ice - HEIRLOOM 65 days. Sugary sweet and bursting with juicy flavor, it is a summer picnic treat. Clusters of 1 - 1.5" snack-size fruit ripen from green to ivory white, becoming uniquely sweet and mild tasting. Indeterminate
- Italian Sweet - HEIRLOOM 85 days. Huge, luscious red beefsteak tomatoes on tall plants can grow up to 2 lb fruits although most are about 1 lb. Potato leaf heirloom plants produce tomatoes with excellent sweet, juicy Italian flavor. This tomato stands out as exceptional for flavor and texture. Delicious! Indeterminate.
- Jersey Devil - HEIRLOOM 80 days. This prolific variety has 4-6” long, tapered red fruits shapes like banana peppers. The tomatoes are very meaty and sweet with few seeds—great for sauces, salsas, and just eating fresh.
- Jet Star - 72 days V. High yields of red, globe-shaped, 6-8 oz. fruit have greatcolor and excellent flavor. Very low acid content. Indeterminate.
- Jolly - 70-75 days. AAS winner, sweet meaty pink fruited cherry type. Exceptionally sweet, 1-1 ½ oz. fruits, not prone to cracking. Indeterminate.
- Juliet Hybrid – 60 days. Clusters of 1-1.5oz. juicy, red elongated tomatoes on long, vigorous vines. Less cracking than other cherry types. All-America Selections winner. . Indeterminate.
- Kalman’s Hungarian Pink - HEIRLOOM 85 days. Originally coming from Europe this 8oz. pink, oval shaped tomato has an outstanding, rich, sweet flavor. Fruit is meaty and can be used as a slicer as well as a large, juicy paste tomato. Produce well into the late season. Indeterminate
- La Roma III - 76 days. VFFNA One of the best “Italian-type” tomatoes. Excellent for making tomato puree, paste, and sauce. Big yields of 5-8oz. fruit on large, vigorous plants with excellent disease resistance. Larger fruit and healthier plants than the standard Roma. Determinate.
- Lemon Boy - 72 days. VFN. Unique, lemon yellow skinned, 7oz. tomatoes. Resists Leaf Mold, Alternaria Stem Canker. . Indeterminate.
- Lilian’s Yellow - HEIRLOOM 95 days. This Tennessee heirloom is a clear-yellow, globe-shaped, beefsteak-type tomato with mild flesh that so rich in flavor. Heavy yields of large 1 pound. fruit grow on potato leaved vines. Indeterminate.
- Long Keeper - HEIRLOOM 78 days Excellent for keeping (6-12 weeks) over. Heavy producer of 6oz. orange-red skinned fruits with red flesh. Determinate.
- Marglobe - HEIRLOOM 80 days. Developed in 1917, the Marglobe Tomato was introduced by the USDA in 1925 and later went on to become one of the parents to the famous Rutgers tomato. Produces a huge crop of perfectly round, smooth, solid fleshed red tomatoes typically 8-10oz. Excellent tomato slicing or canning. Determinate.
- Mexico - HEIRLOOM 79 days. Very large, prolific plants that yield huge sets of 1-2 pound, slightly flattened, irregular-shaped, dark-pink beefsteak tomatoes with terrific bold, tomato flavors. Sweet, yet acidic. Indeterminate
- Mortgage Lifter - HEIRLOOM 82 days. The Mortgage Lifter tomato was developed in the early 1930's in Logan, West Virginia. It is a cross of four of the largest tomatoes found then- German Johnson, Beefsteak, an Italian variety, and an English variety. This large, meaty, mild-flavored tomato has few seeds and is the perfect tomato-sandwich tomato. Indeterminate plants bear pinkish-red, two and a half to four pound tomatoes all summer long. Indeterminate.
- Mr. Stripey (Flame) – HEIRLOOM 80 days. Red & yellow striped beefsteak variety. 1 lb. fruits with mild flavor & low acid. Indeterminate.
- Old German - HEIRLOOM 75 days. 75 days. Plant produces good yields of 2 lb golden-yellow tomatoes with red and pink stripes. It is very sweet with excellent flavor and is one of the best slicing tomatoes on the market. A Mennonite heirloom from Virginia, USA. Tomato lovers should add this variety to their garden. Indeterminate.
- Opalka - HEIRLOOM 75 days. Poland heirloom. This is one of the best paste tomatoes because it makes sauce so good and sweet that you wouldn’t even have to add flavoring to it. Tomatoes are large (5”), and shaped like a banana pepper. Fruit has very few seeds and is extremely meaty with a rich, sweet flavor. These tomatoes are good to eat fresh also. Indeterminate
- Oregon Spring - HEIRLOOM 60 days. Early variety that sets loads of 3-5 oz. meaty red fruits with excellent flavor. Nearly seedless. Great for ketchup & sauces. Determinate.
- Oxheart - HEIRLOOM 75 days. An old-fashioned heirloom favorite with heart-shaped pink fruit that weigh up to 1 pound. Very meaty flesh contains few seeds making this a favorite for slicing and for sandwiches. Good flavor and productivity. Indeterminate.
- Parks Whopper - 72 days. A smooth skinned beefsteak that is excellent for slicing and the perfect way to top a burger hot off the grill! This tomato stood out in trials with its early and abundant yield of meaty, delicious fruits. Weight 14-18oz. Indeterminate
- Persimmon - HEIRLOOM 80 days. This heirloom was first grown by Thomas Jefferson in 1781 and still is the most flavorful & reliable yellow tomato available. Fruits are large, juicy, and with few blemishes. Prune sparingly to keep plant tidy and to promote air circulation thus preventing moisture borne fungal and bacterial diseases. Expect big harvests with this variety. Use strong stakes for this one as my plants produce fruit as large as 1 – 2 pounds! Indeterminate.
- Pineapple - HEIRLOOM 85 to 95 days. The best-tasting heirloom tomato. Pineapple is a beefsteak type with huge yellow-gold fruit often striped in red and boasting fewer seeds and more solids. Very high-yielding, this 2 pound colossal Tomato is as fascinating to look at as it is delicious to eat. It has a strong Tomato aroma and fruity aftertaste. Indeterminate.
- Pink Girl - 76 days. Plant produces good yields of very flavorful and juicy 8 oz pink tomatoes. Tomatoes turn pink when mature and have a very pleasant taste. Excellent in salads or sandwiches. Disease Resistant Indeterminate
- Polish Linguisa - HEIRLOOM 73 days. Plant produces excellent yields of 10 oz red tomatoes. These huge sausage shaped tomatoes are very sweet and excellent for making paste and sauce. A heirloom variety from New York, USA dating back to the 1800's. Yields are quite heavy and the plants produce until frost bearing meaty tomatoes that hold up well even when left on the vine. Indeterminate.
- Pruden’s Purple - HEIRLOOM 75 days. Pruden's Purple Heirloom Tomato was developed from the Brandywine heirloom tomato. Great for hot day and cool night climate. Large potato leaf vine produces lots of 1-lb., slightly flattened, pretty, blemish-free, purple-pink fruits with few tomato seeds and excellent flavor. Indeterminate
- Red Lightning - HEIRLOOM 82 days. A vast improvement on 'Red Zebra,' an heirloom from which it is derived, 'Red Lightning' loads up with brilliant red 2 1/2-3" fruits that are consistently covered with ""hand painted"" yellow stripes. The flavor is sweet, tangy and with a rich aroma. Vigorous plants grow 5' tall, producing tomatoes continuously until fall. Indeterminate.
- Red Pear - HEIRLOOM 70 days. One of the rarest heirloom varieties grown today. Heavy yield of small (1oz.) red pear shaped fruits with few seeds. Perfect for salads, sauces or pickles. Determinate.
- Reisentraube - HEIRLOOM 80 days. This German heirloom variety means “giant bunch of grapes”. Bouquet-type blossoms turn into bunches of 20-40 small oval red fruit with pointed ends. Flavor is excellent, offering taste found in larger tomatoes. Indeterminate
- Richardson - HEIRLOOM 90 days. Grown by the Richardson family in Tennessee for many years. Regular-leaf, tomato plants yield GIGANTIC, 5-inch, 1-3 pound, smooth, dark-pink, very meaty beefsteak tomatoes with an abundance of pronounced, complex, well-balanced, sweet/acidy flavor. A good showplace tomato. An even better bragging tomato. A perfect choice for slicing into a sandwich tomato or salad tomato. Indeterminate
- Rocky - HEIRLOOM 75 days. This heirloom is an incredibly large paste tomato, with each meaty fruit growing to 6” long and weighing between 8 and 12 ozs. They have a very well balanced, full tomato flavor and are perfect for cooking into sauce, but delicious enough to eat fresh. Indeterminate
- Roma - 75 days. Heavy crop of red pear-shaped (1.5-2.0oz.) fruits, meaty, perfect for sauces, pastes & ketchup. Determinate.
- Rose de Berne - HEIRLOOM 75 days. A Swiss heirloom, this dark pink tomato is shaped like a perfect globe, smooth and round with no blemishes. Fruits are medium size, 6-8oz., and boast flavor that is as impressive as its appearance. Thin skinned, juicy, and filled with sweet flavor that is balanced with a bit of zing. Indeterminate.
- Rutgers - HEIRLOOM 75 days. Rutgers was developed by the Campbell Soup Company in 1928 from a cross of Marglobe and J.T.D. A short, bushy, compact, determinate tomato plant that yields 7 oz., dark-red tomatoes with thick walls that are loaded with delicious flavors. Excellent tomato for canning. Disease Resistant.
- San Marzano - HEIRLOOM 80 days. Coming from a small town near Naples, Italy, San Marzano tomatoes are considered by many chefs to be the best sauce tomatoes in the world. Compared to the Roma Tomatoes with which most people are familiar, Marzano tomatoes are thinner and pointier in shape. The red flesh is much thicker with fewer seeds, and the taste is much stronger, sweeter and less acidic. (5-8oz.) Holds well on the vine and in storage. Extra-high solid content is perfect for canning. Indeterminate.
- Sausage - HEIRLOOM 75 days. A heirloom variety from the USA. Plant produces good yields of large 6" long red tomatoes. Very flavorful. Excellent for making ketchup, paste, and sauces. Also suitable for canning. Indeterminate
- Sioux - HEIRLOOM 70 days. Incredible flavor and reliably large harvests even in hot weather. This red tomato has a flavor that’s sweet yet tangy and full of vitamins. (6oz.) Indeterminate
- Slabaugh’s Famous Strawberry - HEIRLOOM Large meaty heart shaped pink tomato. Grows to 5-6’ tall. Fruit averages 2.5 lbs. and is great sliced or used when canning. Heavy yields. Indeterminate.
- Snow White - HEIRLOOM 75 Days. Regular-leaf tomato plants that yield delightful ivory-colored cherry tomatoes that ripen to a pale yellow. 1/2-inch, round fruit is deliciously sweet without being too sweet, and are borne from very productive vines. A great snacking tomato or salad tomato. Indeterminate.
- Stump of the World - HEIRLOOM 80 days. Dark pink beefsteak fruit reach about one pound and grow on potato-leaved vines. Stump of the World is a bit smaller and more productive than Brandywine, but like Brandywine, offers outstandingly rich, complex flavor. Indeterminate.
- Stupice - HEIRLOOM 52 days. A native of Czechoslovakia, where its extreme earliness, tolerance to cold, superior flavor and high yields have earned it worldwide attention. Averages 87 fruits per plant. Tomatoes (2 inches) have a sugary sweet flavor. Indeterminate
- Sun Gold Hybrid - 57 days. Thin-skinned bite sized golden fruits, sweet & juicy. Exceptional yields, one of the sweetest tomatoes. Indeterminate
- CROP FAILURE FOR 2013 Sunny Goliath - HEIRLOOM 70 days. Plant produces good yields of 8 oz yellow gold tomatoes. The tomatoes are very sweet and very juicy and have low acid content. It turns from yellow to gold when mature, but can be harvested when yellow. Excellent for salads and slicing. Indeterminate
- Super Italian Paste - HEIRLOOM 73 days Paste tomatoes shaped like banana peppers are about 6” long, deep orange-red and sweet with very little juice and few seeds. These tomatoes are all meat and make great paste and sauce. Heirloom variety. Indeterminate.
- Super Marzano – 69 days. A large (3-4oz.) fruited pear shaped tomato with an indeterminate vine and continuous set. Superior yields. . Indeterminate.
- Super Fantastic - 70 days. Large, round red tomatoes all season long. Tomatoes are juicy, meaty, and very flavorful. Indeterminate
- Supersonic - 70 days VF. Heavy yields of great tasting 6-8 oz. fruit. Indeterminate.
- Supersteak Hybrid - 80 days VFN. Huge, 2 lb. meat fruit has excellent flavor. Indeterminate
- Supersweet 100 - 65 days. This hybrid plant produces long strands of 100 or more super-sweet cherry tomatoes, weighing about 1 oz. and measuring 1” each. Extra-high in Vitamin C. Bears fruit throughout the season. Indeterminate.
- Sweet 100 - 65 days. Bears 100 or more 1” sweet, red fruit – smaller than cherry tomatoes – in clusters on long branches.
- Sweet Chelsea - 64 days. Large cherry tomatoes all season long. Very sweet. Excellent for salads and snacks. Drought tolerant. Crack Resistant. Indeterminate
- Thessaloniki - HEIRLOOM 80 days. A Greek heirloom with smooth red fruit medium in size 6-8oz. Tomatoes are juicy with a excellent, old-fashioned acid tomato flavor. Crack resistant. Indeterminate.
- Viva Italia - 72 days Plant produces good yields of very flavorful and solid red plum shaped 3oz. tomatoes. Tomatoes turn deep red when mature. This variety is excellent for eating fresh, as well for canning & freezing, and making paste, sauce, and salsa. Disease Resistant: VFFNA, Bacterial Speck. Determinate.
- White Queen - HEIRLOOM 85 days. This heirloom variety offers some of the nicest shape and whitest color of any of the "white" varieties. Beefsteak-style fruit weighs to 12 oz. and is smooth skinned with ribbed shoulders. Some fruits have a pink blush or streaks on their blossom ends that ripen to a pale creamy yellow. Tomatoes are juicy and sweet. Indeterminate
- Yellow Brandywine - HEIRLOOM 95 days. Big, indeterminate, potato-leaf tomato plants that yield large amounts of 1 lb., 3 to 4-inch, yellow-orange (gold), round, flattened, slightly ribbed shouldered beefsteak tomato with delicious, intense sweet flavors balanced with a slight tartness. Indeterminate
- Yellow Pear - HEIRLOOM 78 days This extremely old variety makes a vigorous plant, which bears enormous numbers of bright yellow, bite-sized fruit. The flavor is deliciously tangy. Perfect for summer party hors d'oeuvres. Indeterminate.
- Yellow Stuffer - HEIRLOOM 85 days. Australia Yellow Stuffer is an heirloom from "down under" most notable for the top stationed seeds of its large (4-8oz.) blocky fruits, making it easy to remove them for stuffing with your favorite mix. Will keep a very long time in a green bag in the fridge. Indeterminate.